Thursday, April 1, 2010

Snapple


Anyone who reads my Facebook from time to time knows that I love Snapple, and I love their "Real Facts." I'm not a Facebooker who gives a play-by-play of their daily activities . . . I prefer to fill up your news feed with random tidbits of information.

There's many, but I decided to share some of the ones that I found a little more interesting. Enjoy!

#908: In Athens Greece, a driver's license can be taken away by law if the driver is deemed either "unbathed" or "poorly dressed."

#833: Children have more taste buds than adults.

#831: Six year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.

#701: It takes more water to fill a bathtub than it does to enjoy an average-length shower.

#705: Every ton of recycled paper saves about 17 trees.

#719: A strawberry is not an actual berry, but a banana is.

#823: Sailors once thought wearing gold earrings improved eyesight.

#760: Dolphins sleep with one eye open.

#853: Hawaii has its own time zone.

#682: The giant panda can eat up to 83 lbs of bamboo a day.

#890: The number "1" or the word "one" appears on the dollar bill 16 times.

#839: A cucumber consists of 96% water.

#880: The Venus fly trap can eat a whole cheeseburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment